My favorite picture of ALL! I love their eyes.
Watchin' daddy's football game. I chose this for my tub today :)Hmmm... these glasses are HUGE! Grinding wheat with mom. When we are rich
I won't have to do hard labor anymore...
We'll have an electric grinder!
Sittin' at the restaurant all by myself. Sittin' by myself... again! Ha!
So cool!
Going to crawl now. Psych! And you really believed me. You can't make me do anything.
Dressed myself, thank you very much! Picking mini apple things.I like them (they were bitter)
Rained out at daddy's first football game this year! ALL of my clips in my hair...
The COOLEST girl of ALL! Say "CHEESE!"
6 comments:
These pictures are darling!! When did Xanders hair go so blonde??!
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEE YOUZ! They're so impossibly cute and they've changed SO MUCH!
Aww I miss my babies!! I'm going to have to take a week off work and come and visit you guys.
Love these pics!
I can't believe Xander's hair is so blonde either!! Such cute blue-eyed babies!
Looks like you guys are doing well!! I miss all of you. They are both getting so big, and I can't believe the difference in hair color on Xander from the main picture at the top of the blog and the current pictures. So cute! Love you!
Post a Comment