Yesterday Isabela would hit the button on a toy to play music, then teach Xander how to dance. She would wiggle and shake while looking at him, and say, "Look! Do this... dance Xander." Repeated over and over.
Today she is teaching him to sing songs from Dora. "Xander, say Map... I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map!... Songing Xander!"
Xander is feeling a lot better, sleeping marginally better, and is laughing a lot. He still has puffy, red eyes but he always had those. Still looking for the cause of that one, but at least he is doing WAY better.
2 comments:
I love your new picture! Your children are getting big and the picture is darling. Hope Xander continues to do better. Love you!
You should read my blog, I sent you an invite to runstephrun@hotmail but I don't know if you still use that account. I miss all of you and I love reading your updates. :D
Post a Comment