Second, at the library drinking fountain, water splashed on her, the walls, the floor... you get the picture.
And precariously close to her 3rd spill of the day, I caught her just in time. She was "washing dishes" but I hadn't initially realized that she actually plugged the sink.
Notice the water level is quite high. Yes, I turned off the water before taking the picture.
And fourth, as I am writing this, Isabela is dumping laundry detergent all over the bathroom floor!
Oh, the days of a 2 year old! Oh, and her imaginary baby dinosaur is still here. I wasn't sure it would stick, but we are into day two...
As for Xander, we went on a walk the other night and he was SO HAPPY to be outside!
He really is such a cute little man!

And this is from our walk that night... I was enthralled with all of the criss-crossing clouds! They seemed to cover the whole sky, like a swarm of jets went by in various directions. Brandon finally told me to stop taking pictures. I just couldn't get over it. The sky here is always sooo beautiful!
And this is from our walk that night... I was enthralled with all of the criss-crossing clouds! They seemed to cover the whole sky, like a swarm of jets went by in various directions. Brandon finally told me to stop taking pictures. I just couldn't get over it. The sky here is always sooo beautiful!
4 comments:
You must have gotten the internet...
Maybe Izzy wants to be a mermaid since she loves water so much...a mermaid with a dinosaur? Hm.. such cute creative minds kids have sometimes! I love it! That is also a cute picture of Xander. I have such wonderful children and grandchildren. It makes life so worth while!!
I did get the internet ;D And about 90% of my insanity of being a stay-at-home mom, with no lawn or playground, has disappeared.
And thanks for everyone's comments!! They make me happy!
Look at the eyes on both of those kids!!! I just love them. (The kids not the eyes...well the eyes too).
Post a Comment