We are nearing the end of our first high school football season in Colorado. It is bittersweet. The kids and I loved going to the freshman games the most. They were earlier in the day when it was warm, fewer people in the stands, and I could really watch the game while Bellie ran around and played.
However, coaching and politics have been outrageous to say the least, nothing like when Brandon has coached other years. Today he said, "I wish I had coached soccer this year rather than football." Holy Cow! It must be bad. Never in my life would I have imagined those words coming out of my husband's mouth. I told him, "Yeah, but we would never have guessed it in a hundred years before the season started that you would feel that way now." I am way excited to see my husband a little more often! We miss him so much! (So hoping when basketball starts the week after that it isn't so demanding!)
No comments:
Post a Comment