1/27/11

Basketball, Broken window, and Indiana



You are looking at Lil' Blue's number one fan.  At my city league game last week Steph took this awesome video of Izzy cheering, as you can see during the video she gets a little upset and yells no at Steph, then it looks like she gets down and might come to Stephanie, at least that is what we thought.  Nope she had other ideas, I'm not a 100%, but I think she had enough and walked out onto the floor, they stopped play because we had to many players on the court.  It was funny, I said, loud enough for others to here, "Who's kid is that, come on!" It was pretty funny and we really love the video and she had a blast.I think I have a sports fan on my hands, who would have thought?  

On Tuesday I went to visit my friend Brad, I parked outside his apartment in Salt Lake, and without even thinking about it, did not take the face off of our after market stereo in the car.  When I walked out the next morning I found our Nissan with the driver's window busted out.  Whoever it was went after the stereo but they must have been spooked or just couldn't get the stereo out.   There was busted glass and plastic pieces all over the place.  Thankfully right next to Brad's apartment there was a Jiffy Lube, so I was able to get them to use their  vacuum to clean it up.  But this meant that I had to drive all the way from Salt Lake to Logan with no window, I did attempt to put up some plastic, but unfortunately at 70 mph on the interstate it tried to blow off on me.  I did catch it and drove the rest of the way with no window and no plastic, I got some really weird looks.  So now we are having a new one installed by Logan Glass, professionally done and not for much money, we are happy. 

Finally I am off to Indiana this weekend for a meeting for Down Under Sports, it will be intimidating but so far it looks like things are going to go really well.  We are a blessed family and are anxiously awaiting the arrival our son Alexander in March, we thank all our family and friends.


1 comment:

TerryAndLarry said...

Brandon and Steph,
I am thankful there was not more damage done to your car...but I know it was not fun driving in the winter without the window. I hope all goes well for the Down Under Sports. It sounds really exciting to be a part of! I also am anxiously waiting for your little son to be born!! What a darling family you have!!
Love, mom