Requests have been made to see more pictures of Izzy. She is two weeks old today. These pictures are still from when she was one week old.
But what a cute little smile. She really is a very happy and content little girl.
Jenny does say that she doesn't get fussy because i tend to her a little too quickly. It may be true, but I just love my little daughter so much. She deserves all the attention she can get. I think she's too young for it to go to her head.)
Sleeping on the big pillow!
Blackmail: My first naked bath!
The whole fam - Daddy, Mommy, & Me!
3 comments:
Hey, I never said it was a bad thing that you are quick to jump to her needs. Just pointed out that was why you never get to hear her cry.
Oh and you need to fix how these comments come up so it is a pop up (like mine), this way doesn't give the option to login.
Great pic. What a BEAUTIFUL BABY!! She is adorable! I'm excited for you guys!
Brandon, you look like Ryan to me! I am so happy for your little family! Congratulations. I love being a Mommy, Stephanie...It doesn't get any better than this! O, and the long sleepless nights go away. 4 months later, and I feel like my life is almost perfect... Just wait for the smiles and laughs and the first roll over and the first time she reaches for a toy, and on and on : )
Post a Comment