Well we have finally got on board with the whole blogspot thing and our first post will be to welcome our lovely daughter into this world. We have been blessed with good health for her and Steph. Thankyou to everyone for your support and your love. We've been busy with the baby and the move thanks again to everyone that helped out, it was truly a blessing. Steph and I will do our best to keep everyone updated quickly and often.
5 comments:
Yes!! We are glad you are joining the blogging world. That is a cute picture of Izzy!
Welcome to the blog world!! Izzy looks so sweet. I love her little grin, I just wonder what shes really grinning about ;)
Stephanie it is Amber you know from across the street back in the day... That is so exciting you have a beautiful baby girl and her name is adorable. Glad to see you. Good Luck with her they are a blast
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats you guys!
Congrats! Stephanie and Brandon. She is adorable!
Post a Comment