10/24/11

Wellness check-up

Xander has his 6 mo check-up today.  He did really well, and only cried a little bit when he got his shots. I fed him right after and he as his cheery self.
Weight: 18 lbs (75%)
Height: 27.5 in (80-90%)
Head:  18 in  (95-97%)

Isabela kept asking for a treat. At the doctor office in Logan, they always gave her a treat or a sticker.  The office here isn't quite as child-friendly, I guess you could say.  No books in the drawers here, either, that she can read while she waits.  She whined at me the whole time, but she survived :)

Random thought:  In Colorado, it appears that you can take classes OR take a test to add an endorsement to your teaching license.  Oh, the possibilities... If I can just test out of everything and teach Spanish and other things, like science or math...
But then I remember that I want to be a stay-at-home mom.  And I see the kids at Brandon's school and don't really want to hang out with a hundred hormonal teenagers all day.  What I really want is to continue learning and going to school.  When I grow up, maybe I will be a professional--part-time--student.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha! I love Xander! Jack had his 9 mos. check up last Friday and he is 14lbs even (0%) 26 in (5%) and I can't remember the head, but it was like 10-15%. I wish they could even each other out a little!