7/30/11 Drove to Silt. Moved in… thanks to Rodney.
7/31/11 Went to church, completely exhausted. It seemed everyone I met had a baby and a toddler in nursery. We fit right in (ok, so the ward is a good size with kids of ALL ages).
8/1/11 – 8/3/11 Brandon had training at the district and school. I started unpacking, if you can call it that. Looks like a tornado hit our house.
8/4/11 Went swimming in Rifle with a couple of girls from the ward and their kids.
8/5/11 Unpacked for a minute then drove to Grand Junction for Bill’s Birthday and Chinese food J
8/6/11 Had so MUCH fun with Brandon’s family and at Kim & Bill’s reception. They pulled it off really well. It was SO beautiful!
8/7/11 Went to church, somewhat tired again. People are so nice. I am still slightly anti-social still, I guess. Jess, where are you?! I don't know if I can do this church thing without sitting by you and talking to you in the hall with Jack and Xander!!
Then, WE CUT XANDER'S HAIR!! He kept having random strands that I thought had fallen to his shoulder so I would go to remove them, but they were still attached. And all the sides have thinned out so he just had a mohawk.
More updates to come... we still don't have internet at home or a PO box. I will let you know when we do.
5 comments:
Steph....hooray for your new adventure! I'm so happy for you guys! Sorry I didn't get to swing by before ya left Logan. We had a family reunion....Keep updates coming. I know some people in Rifle. Stephanie...oh drats I can't remember her last name now but it was Proctor before she got married. I was great friends with her younger sisters! Look her up. Good Luck you guys!!
oops left that on Gordo's account This is Jessie :)
I can't get the video to work.
Cute hair cut!! He is darling. Glad you guys are happy there already! Hope it stays great for you!
He looks soooo different with short hair! And so dang cute! I am totally missing you...everyday...but church is the hardest! I miss hearing Isabella calling after us!!!
Post a Comment