3/5/11

Turkey's done!

 My first pregnant pictures with Xander.  Sad it took so long.  But I think Brandon did a good job.  We went to the doctor yesterday.  I am 2cm dilated and 70% effaced.  Considering I was dilated for a few weeks with Isabela, that doesn't mean much.  I think it will still be a couple of weeks at least before he comes... if I have anything to say about it.  I am (was) set on April 6, but the doctor just laughs and laughs at me.  I'm sure the Lord is also laughing at me trying to plan my own due date.  I am now hoping at least for the 23rd.  He isn't due until the 27th anyway!


4 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Due on the 27th and you wanted to wait until the 6th, your nuts. I hope all goes well when he comes and I love the name

Jenny said...

Kylie says "LOOK HOW BIG HER BELLY IS!"

Seriously though, you are huge!

You should come visit me this weekend. Jeff is going out of town. If you happen to go into labor we would take care of you.

Brandon and Stephanie said...

Ironically, Brandon is going out of town as well, to Vegas, as a matter of fact. If I could take off work, and his friends had room for me in the car, I would totally bum a ride. Like I said, I don't plan on having this baby for awhile still, and definitely not while Brandon is gone. :)

TerryAndLarry said...

Such cute pictures of you pregnant with Xander! It will be fun when you get a little farther along with this one! I love my cute pregnant daughters!!! I loved being pregnant back in the day! New babies are such a precious gift! I love you!!!