2/12/11

Isabela adventures...

 Last night Isabela was up late because we had to run into the office before Brandon left on his trip today.  She was pretty tired and did NOT want to put on her shoes.  Maybe a little bi-polar, but her mood did a 180 when we decided to put her shoes on Lambie instead.
 She was so proud, she had to keep showing us.
 After playing in the bathroom cupboards... I had to laugh.
 As the days have gotten slightly warmer (notice there is still snow on the ground), Isabela and I have gone for some walks in her stroller.  But now she insists on taking her baby for walks.  She pushes the stroller over to the stairs inside our house and cries until I help her take it upstairs and outside.  You can see the happy result.
 She was more than content to leave me and continue on her way.  I am way excited to have Xander this summer.  I can push him and she can walk along side pushing her baby.
 Isabela's new Bolivian hat.  A sister we used to attend church with in our Spanish Branch made this for Isabela when she went back to visit Bolivia for awhile.  So it was made by a Bolivian woman in Bolivia.  Isabela LOVES it!  She never takes it off when we put it on, and is fascinated by the tassels on the sides.

Kyle and Erin's wedding was beautiful and fun, albeit cold at the temple!  We sat inside the temple waiting room where it was warm and ran outside just long enough to take pictures.  But I thought this picture was absolutely adorable!

2 comments:

TerryAndLarry said...

All the pictures are just darling!! It will be so sweet for Isabela to take her baby for a stroller ride after you have your baby and take him at the same time!! Isn't being a mom just awesome?! I think the wedding photo turned out so cute! Looks like a great day for a wedding!

TerryAndLarry said...

ps...the pictures of Isabela holding Lambi with shoes on him are great!! Glad it made her day!!