2/19/11

All ready to go!

 This morning Brandon took Izzy's PJ's off to change her diaper.  While he was cleaning up, she got "all ready to go."  Where she was going, I am not sure.  In the finished product, she actually had her coat all zipped up and grabbed her little pink purse.  She walked around this way for quite awhile and wouldn't change.  Then she had me help her take her baby and stroller up the stairs and pushed it around the hallway.
This is Brandon's new best friend.  He kept talking to it this morning out the window.  It looks like it's snowing.  If only... that's just how dirty our window is.  Maybe since Brandon owns a window washing company he will wash our windows this summer.  Anyway, Mr. Buckster set up camp on our lawn awhile today.  And just when Brandon went to snap a picture, Buckster came closer and looked directly at him.  Whatever their connection is, I am not sure, but it seems pretty strong.  I wonder how I am supposed to get Brandon to respond and communicate that well with me.  (haha, jk)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is such a fun age!

TerryAndLarry said...

Isa is a cutie. I agree with Jenny...enjoy it while you can because it goes by too quickly.

The buck is awesome! Wish some would hang out in our yard! They do across the street though, in their back yards. I am amazed they make it this far into town.