12/14/09

My New Hobby

Stealing pictures from other people's blogs.... since they have posted pictures of us that I don't have. Thanks Aunt Jenny and Aunt Kimmy.

Hawkes Family Pictures from Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Bill.... we are so EXCITED they are coming again the day after Christmas!

Aunt Kimmy & Izzy

Izzy sleeping on Uncle Bill with her most favorite bunny!

Izzy with her daddy! She was definitely the life of the party.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am just glad that someone looks at my blog :)

Amber said...

Izzy is too cute!!! Hope that you guys have a great Christmas season!!!

TerryAndLarry said...

Stephanie,
Thanks for posting the family pictures on your blog! They are fun! Also, I love all your thanksgiving pictures, except you aren't in any of them! You have a cute little family! Isabela is so cute!!! We need to take more pictures of when our family gets together (like the casual ones in the house), but I love our family pictures!!! They turned out great!!
mom