7/7/13

More Utah

4th of July
Fun & Games at the park in Perry
 She chose her own colors - pink and purple, of course. :D
 Cute blue dinosaur

 Water fight... I think Xander started it with the little squirt gun.  Grandpa escalated it by adding his big water bottle.  Isabela stole the little squirt gun.  Grandpa loaded Xander up with his big one to fight back.
 Renee was the best target :)
 Chauncey enjoying watching them.
 Xander tends to like men more than women.  Renee seems to be the exception.  He is quite smitten with her.



 Learning to use Palitos Chinos.  Eating sushi at the restaurant in Logan where Aunt Kami works.
 Isabela teaching Chauncey.  It's a work in progress...
 Exactly what makes having children worth it.
 Grandma Hawkes came over for tinfoil dinners in the backyard.  I love that my kids got to see all of their grandparents this trip.  We really miss Grandpa Hawkes, though.  I know he is with us frequently, watching over us.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Yay! I love all the picutures :). So fun!!