This past year was the first year the district implemented a new program called Gus the Bus. It is a preschool on wheels, and actual school bus converted into a school. It drives around to various locations throughout the week so it is more accessible for more parents and children. I was very impressed with the program, with its few kinks, especially for being their very first year. It is privately funded by various donors, which is also very nice for us and our pocket books.
Picking up Bell after school.
This little patch of grass was completely covered with dandelions a couple of weeks ago. Every single kid left with handfuls of them everyday. Isabela always tells me she wants a house with grass, but only if we can plant the yellow flowers she can pick, not the pretty flowers that we can't pick. I definitely agree on the house part with grass. And although I prefer to not have the "pickable" yellow flowers, I am sure she will get her way :D
The little monkey swinging in the tree.
Isabela and her friends.
Xander sneaked onto the bus. It's got to be hard watching your older sister do so many things, and not getting to do all of them, too. Everytime we dropped her off, he would hold up his hands (palms up) and ask for "Be-a?" Then after awhile it was "Be-a go? Suela?" (Where did Bella go? Escuela?)
It was pretty cute!
Grandma reading us books in the mushroom chair! Xander was COM-FORT-ABLE! I don't remember the last time he fell asleep in my arms. It was so nice having her here!
Making handprints.
But Daddy still has the magic touch. Xander still frequently will just lay on Brandon forever before he falls asleep.
Slightly be-lated birthday gifts from Grandma. But it was MUCH better this way, as Grandma actually got to be here with us! Pretty princess shoes!
and Princess books! (which are really short, and she can pretty much now quote).
Visiting the doctor with Mom and Baby Chauncey. 3 weeks until the due date and we are already 3cm and 80% effaced. (The week before I was at a 2 and 80%, which has been typical of all three pregnancies so far.)
1 comment:
I think I need to learn what all of this pregnancy talk means. Take a child development class or something. When and how do you moms learn all this stuff?
Post a Comment