10/21/11

Addicted to the LIbrary... and it's FREE!

Our libraries here are the most amazing!  All of the libraries in the county work together.  They have this amazing courier system.  You can check out a book at any of the 7 libraries and return the same book to any of the 7 libraries.  You can also request that a book be sent to your library for pick up.  Needless to say, I have been reading a lot, maybe a little too much.  Just fiction.  But it has been a good escape.  Why don't all counties have library systems like this one?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What are you reading?

I am reading The Chosen right now. Just started, but it is good.

Next up, Treasure Island.

Misty D. Hawkes said...

The one in Brigham does. It's just not a very well know fact. I checked out the hunger games in spanish that way.