7/24/11

Last week here

We were in Sacrament meeting today, singing, and I started to cry.  It's our last week in this ward.  It's weird how some wards instantly seem to become family.  I am really going to miss it here.  Hopefully the Lord will bless us with a new great ward family in Colorado.

I can't believe how well Isabela remembers people and their names.  She knows the name of every infant in our ward, even the one blessed today.  The dad was walking to the front, and Isabela said, "Baby Marie."  I couldn't believe it.  She saw her only once about a month ago.  She connects with people of all ages really well. (I guess most 2 yr-old's do.)

Xander's hair is falling out, just a little bit, around the crown of his head.  It's still pretty thick, and quite long, on top.  He's a great little baby, whom Izzy LOVES.

Oh, and we went swimming yesterday instead of packing!  YEAH!  The first time this summer, and Isabela LOVED it.  She got comfortable pretty fast in that water and wanted to go down the big slide over and over again.  Xander also loved the water, just smiled and giggled.  Tonight we get to roast hot dogs over a fire at our friends' house.  Boy am I glad to finally get to do two summer activities!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't think that I really believe that you are moving.

Jessica said...

I am in denial that you are leaving. It doesn't seem real. It just seems like things will continue as they are. It will hit me after you are really gone and I don't SEE you anymore...not a fan!