Since I am not a creative-minded person, I really do not enjoy creating titles for my posts. Now that Jenny has started using the date, I think that is the best idea since ramen was created. (That only comes to mind since I was watching a movie the other day where they were learning to make ramen.) Again, not being creative, I am going to copy her idea. Thanks Jen!
Brandon and I were foot zoned for the first time this week. I was way excited. Brandon was very skeptical. We both feel tons better now. I am in love and wish I only had the money to do it all the time. Brandon is no longer a skeptic.
We went out for a walk today with some friends. I fed Izzy lunch when she came back while I fed Xander on the couch. It got really quiet in the kitchen. I called out, "Did you eat all your food?" No answer. I thought, Maybe she is sleeping. Then she was all happy and said, "No." Nope, not asleep. But a few minutes later I walked in and she was curled up in this tiny ball in her high chair sound asleep. I honestly don't know how she fit in there like that.
2 comments:
Yep, I have decided that these quick littl posts are easy. When I feel like I have to do a big long posts with pictures and center it around a major event it doesn't get done.
I agree. And it's funner to just read little things about your family anyway. I like to know the little quirks and milestones that happen since we don't get to see your family all the time.
Post a Comment