She has beautiful skin. Really adorable pic. Has your mom and dad been able to see all these?
Oh, these are cute!! The family one looks like Brandon is sitting in mid air. I love the little dress you have for her.
Congratulations Forster Family! She is so beautiful...I love my little man, JD, but there is certainly something special about a little girl. I found that out when Makynlee was born! Congrats again!
O my goodness! She is sooooo cute and sweet. Congratulations! I love baby girls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She has beautiful skin. Really adorable pic. Has your mom and dad been able to see all these?
Oh, these are cute!! The family one looks like Brandon is sitting in mid air. I love the little dress you have for her.
Congratulations Forster Family! She is so beautiful...I love my little man, JD, but there is certainly something special about a little girl. I found that out when Makynlee was born! Congrats again!
O my goodness! She is sooooo cute and sweet. Congratulations! I love baby girls!
Post a Comment